Commercial Environmental Services
Meridian Environmental can conduct all of your Commercial & Industrial environmental assessment and testing needs with our on-staff Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs). With an LSRP on site, Meridian is capable of performing extensive locating and removal of underground storage tanks (UST), conduct the necessary soil testing procedures, and complete Phase I, Phase II, and Soil & Groundwater remediations for commercial and industrial properties. Regardless of the type of tank that is present on your current commercial property, we can remove them safely and correctly. This include oil tanks, gas station fuel tanks, and any other type of buried underground storage tank. You may be considering removing your own oil tank but this is incredibly dangerous both for you as well as the environment. Meridian is well versed in pertinent Federal, State and Local environmental regulations. Our understanding of these regulations allows us to quickly and efficiently complete all of your project needs.
- A Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) role is to oversee the remediation of contaminated sites in accordance with the Department’s applicable standards and regulations for responsible parties. One of the key advantages to using an LSRP is the reduction in the time it will take to reach the point of case closure. The process for the remediation of contaminated properties has significantly changed in New Jersey with the passage of the Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA) and associated regulations. SRRA requires that the remediation of sites be conducted under the oversight of a New Jersey Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP). Meridian Environmental is well positioned to assist clients in meeting the requirements for remediation under SRRA.
- Phase I – Our assessments are conducted to identify Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs) in connection with the property. A Recognized Environmental Condition is defined as the presence of any hazardous substances or petroleum products on a property under conditions that indicate an existing release, past release, or material threat of a release into structures on the property or into the soil, ground water or surface water of the property.
- Phase II – Testing Areas of Concern (AOCs) or Recognized Environmental Conditions (RECs). This testing is done through ground penetrating testing, land surveying, and magnetometer scans for presence of Underground Storage Tanks (USTs). A Phase II report is written; addressing all AOCs and findings.
We provide the following services throughout the entire state of New Jersey:
- Site Investigations/Assessments (Phase l & ll)
- Preliminary Assessment Reports (PAR)
- Soil & Groundwater Remediation
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional (“LSRP”)
- Remedial Action Outcome Distribution
- Remedial Investigations
- Geoprobe Services
- Vacuum Truck Services
- Enhanced Fluid Recovery
- NJDEP Environmental Permitting
- Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) Services
- New Jersey Site Remediation Program
- Brownfields Remedial Programs
- Vapor Intrusion Investigations
- Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) Case Management
- Regulatory Environmental Consulting
- Deed Notice and Classification Exemption Area (CEA) Remedial Action Permitting
- Child Care Centers / Daycare Licensing
- Tank Location Services (Magnetometer, Ground Penetrating Radar, Radio Frequency)
- Hazardous Waste Handling/Disposal
- Fingerprint and Forensic Age Date Services
- Remedial System Design/Construction
- Secondary Containment Construction/Storage Tanks
- Demolition Services