Tank Location Services
A Magnetometer Scan will detect the locations of any unknown oil, vent, or fill lines that may be concealed beneath soil, concrete, asphalt or the foundation of the home.
Tank Investigation & Soil Testing
A Tank investigation will determine the condition of the tank and provide an evaluation of the soil through a letter of findings. Soil Testing is a method of a tank investigation where the soil around the tank is tested for the presence of heating oil.
- Performing soil borings with a hand held auger around the tank.
- Physically inspecting the soil for oil odor and residue
- Collecting a soil sample for laboratory analysis by an New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) Certified Testing Lab.
Underground & Above Ground Tank Removal
Meridian specializes in undergound storage tank (UST) and above ground storage tank (AST) removals for both residential and commercial properties. The tank removal process can be overwhelming that is why we have an educated staff to offer guidance and answer any questions that you may have along the way.
- An initial site visit is done to inspect the property prior to issuing a proposal
- Once proposal is signed, permits are obtained and filed with the town, an Utility Mark-Out is called in to NJ One Call
- The UST will then be removed and inspection will be performed by a City/Township Inspector.